Sunday, 18 May 2014

PLEASE JUST STOP!

OMG IM SO ANNOYED MORE  LIKE PI**ED OFF! I DONT USUALLY SWEAR OR USE INAPPORPRIATE LANGUAGE BUT THIS TIME IM REALLY REALLY ANGRY!

Today i had a really good day. I went to my besties bday and it was amazing! I came back home i lyed on the grass and sunbathed then i went onto my laptop onto msp and saw this!

Sorry It's a little bit glitched up!
I immediantly went onto candi's artie to see what was the matter!
This is what i found

I asked many people if they knew what was wrong with Candired no one knew who it was then i went onto Roxy-1's artbook stuff and this is what i found.
I got seriously annoyed! I know im an angeling but seriously these fights between the higher levels need to stop! It's so pathetic. I don't see the reason for it!

Dont forgett little 7-8 year olds play this game and they find the higher levels their idols and this is the example they set them! You all need to stop behaving like 2 year olds and grow up im seriously sick of this!!

Patty out,
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment