I went to young voices yesterday. It was amazing. Me my best friend and some others were walking to the toilets in the middle of the concert and we met STACEY SOLOMEN <3 NO LIES. we talked to her we re her friends♥. We luv u stacey it was crazy!!! Here's a video
You will be able to see me xD
Anyways me and linda went to see frozen today it was also amazing. Then we baught fake nails so i thought it be a good idea to so you guys the pro's and con's of fake nails.
I made a video of how to use fake nails. Its on youtube.
Watch it.
Nails can look very pretty but when your putting them on with nail glue u have to be careful, not to stick your fingers together. Gross Ikr!
How ever photos of my nails.
Soo cutee. I also bought these owl nails.
They arre soo cute.
Patty out,
;)


No comments:
Post a Comment