Sorry i haven't posted in ages however, I'm back.
Back, Better and stronger than ever. I had problems at home and school but, they've been sorted out now! I had to take a break from youtube and my blog also msp!!!! I felt really bad for not telling anyone why i haven't been on for ages.
I GOT AN IPHONE!!!! IM SOO HAPPY.
Here's my monthly play list:
AKA my 15 Favourite songs in order of favourites.
1.(my fav) OneRepublic- Counting Stars
2.Taylor Swift- Everything Has Changed
3.Taylor Swift- 22
4.The Script Ft Will.i.am- Hall of fame(has swearing)
5. Olly Murs- Trouble Maker
6.Justin Bieber- All Around the World
7. One Direction- Kiss you
8. One Direction- Story of My LIFE!
9.Katy Perry- Roar
10.Karmin- Broken Hearted
11.Eminem-Space Bound(LOTS OF SWEARING)
12. 50 Cent- Candy Shop(swearing included)
13.Miley Cyrus- Party In the USA
14.Avicii- Hey Brother
15. Rhianna- Only Girl In the World
Patty out
;)

No comments:
Post a Comment