We met in year 4. Miss asked us to look after linda that day,so we did.
Linda Asked if we could play tig with her so we did. Eventually it came to a moment when a girl was it and thought it was so funny to come and slap me and then push me against a bench and say tig.
It hurt really bad, i started crying. Linda took care off me, Thats how we met.
Now in year 6 we argue alot and i feel like i don't want to be her friend no more.
She dosen't really act as my best friend anyway.
On msp I saved her account whilst she was being hacked and she still wasn't even kind enough to say thank you. I wanted to buy her V.I.P on MovieStarPlanet but she wasnt even kind enough to say thank you then! When am i going to find my ideal bestfriend.
Patty out,
;)

No comments:
Post a Comment