Friday, 20 December 2013

Day 1: 5 Days Leading up till Christmas

Whats up Mah Peeps?

Guys i have some exiting news :) :)
I'm holding a contest!
This contest is going to be a name contest!
You guys either have to message my moviestarplanet account: VIP PATTY123
or email me: pattystyle27@gmail.com
And say what name you would like my fan group to be called!
The winner will get a shout out every week! Also get to be in my youtube videos! How exiting!

I want to say a huge thank you to $ophiaGold on msp who defiently brightens up my day everytime i see her! No litreally... When im logging on i'm always like "I wonder is sophia is gonna be on! Mabe we can have a nice chat or something!
Sophia if you are reading this i want to say youre beautiful just the way you are on the inside and out and no one can change you! I wish i could meet you in real life! Anyways, Sophia i would like to say i'm going to make a youtube video about you. You deserve it.

Here's some photos of me on msp :p
Sports Trainer

scary witch halloween look

Rares Returned but now are gone

School Chick

kiss the cook

Catholic

Autumn outfit x

Pictures Of $ophiaGold On msp




Thanks for reading again!
Only 1 shoutout this week:
$ophiaGold

Merry Christmas x
Im going to be doing the 5 days leading up to christmas!
This post was day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment