Saturday, 21 December 2013

Get well soon Patty!


 Thanks for all the get well soon wishes!
However, Most of you guys are wondering why im ill.
I suffer from something called tonsillitis which is when your two tonsilis at the back of your mouth show up. This is very serious and can lead up to an operation. Ive had it 3 times however it hasn't been critical to result having an operation. If i did have it i wouldn't be able to have a beautiful voice like i have now! This has also affected my vocal cords resulting not be able to sing! I couldn't sing for 1 whole week. I had also trouble swallowing my food and drink.
I have this from time to time.
Thanks for all the wishes again heres some music!
Play it and look at all the lovley messages i got!


  


From Emily.


From Linda


From $ophiaGold

All these messages were sent to me and i decided
to put them with a little image!

Patty out,
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment